Life with Twin Boys & a Chocolate Lab

Life with Twin Boys & a Chocolate Lab

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

29 Weeks




How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: enough and then some :)
Maternity clothes? You bet!
Stretch marks? No... keeping my fingers crossed as the belly is really stretching these days!
Sleep: Not so good, on average maybe 4-6 hours a night, I guess I will be ready for when they are here.
Best moment this week: Seeing them at the ultrasound and feeling them move all the time.
Miss Anything? Laying flat on my back... I think I have said this before but I really miss it
Movement: All the time!!!
Food cravings: String Cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can think of
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boys
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out and looking like it may pop!
Wedding rings on or off? Off, I have started to swell these days, not bad but enough to not be able to wear some jewelry and shoes.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting them, we are getting closer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment