Life with Twin Boys & a Chocolate Lab

Life with Twin Boys & a Chocolate Lab

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

26 Weeks

Pete and I went to the Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw concert, the first ever at Target field. It was a very cool experience to be on the field, as our seats were close to the stage. I loved the music and being outdoors but boy was it a hot one! And I don't just mean the scenery ;) I had to rest my feet throughout the night and by the end I thought I may go into labor as I was so uncomfortable. I guess their is a reason why I didn't see any other pregnant ladies. I'm so glad to have gone but I don't know that I could do it again this far along with twins. Here are a few shots from the concert...

Pete & I going into Target Field

Jake Owen

Tim McGraw

Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment