Life with Twin Boys & a Chocolate Lab

Life with Twin Boys & a Chocolate Lab

Friday, June 22, 2012

22 Weeks

We had an exciting week, the babies cribs arrived and Pete set them up. Seeing the TWO cribs is a real reminder that TWO babies will soon be arriving. That, and all the kicking and odd lumps that appear on my belly. 

Well, the doctor told me that one day I would wake up and really feel like my belly had popped. It has happened over that last week or so. My belly button is on the verge of popping and boy have I've been growing. Sleeping has really become a task and by the end of the day my back and feet are killing me. Oh the joys of pregnancy! 

Knowing that I'm over half way is VERY exciting, 3 months or so to go.... it's going to be here before we know it. 
Pete and I are continuing to work on the babies room, as you all know I'm big into decorating and I want everything just right, so this part is really fun for me! 


22 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment